Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 March 2012

Slumdog BEZILLIONARE.



I went for Social relations and communication class today.




I am not sure if that even is the name of my class.




nevermind.






I MADE A MOVIE!

on paper.






The project went like this. 


We were to pair up and watch 3 (20sec) video.


Totally random videos with no audio.




Then we had to basically make a story. (using one video)






My group's video was shot in what looked like india.
Hustling and bustling street.


like i said:


"TOTALLY RANDOM."








But this is what we came up with.






In case you don't know,
TEMP is a brand found in Aussie malls.






Later on, I found out that the video was shot in Singapore.






OOPSIE DAISY!








Till tomorrow,
Cheers.


*Btw, today is the first time i used a scanner for the blog.

No comments: