Total Pageviews

Monday 5 March 2012

finger cramp.







I play the violin.


So I thought why not join the orchestra.








MAKE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.








So i joined the Melbourne Uni Orchestra.






and I got this...





This is an example of a panic attack.

 FINGER PANIC ATTACK.




I was lucky enough to be playing in the first violin section.






*I SURRENDER LITTLE MUSIC GENIUSES!*












And I got this...










when i was sort of expecting this...






* caaaaan you feeeeel the looooove tooooonight..*

or

*under the sea.... under the sea...*

or

*a whooooooole neeeeew wooooorld*





Instead I got...


1..2..3... ACCENT!... ACCENT!

Keep bowing together..

* FORTISSIMO! ALLEGRO!
 STACCATO! PISSICATO!*  


(I rather Pinnochio)





Well,
It IS uni.
Time to practice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you studying in Uni?
You're so inspiring !

Unknown said...

Hello.
Thank you for the very sweet comment.
I'm studying media and mass communication.
I hope to keep inspiring you. heh.