Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

My roots.

The story of me.

Something old. Something new.


Born 14th December 1993.
Likes to eat.


Has a beautiful mother.

And a handsome father.

They love me.



I was (am) mischievous. 


I had a lot of fun.


Occasionally I cried.



And I love attention.


Like i said... ATTENTION.



I didn't like being alone.



So God gave me my sister.

PARTNERS IN CRIME.


My story doesn't end there.


In fact it's just beginning...






I'm leaving to Australia soon and I just wanted to remember my roots.
To remember the people that I love and cherish.
Parents.
Sister.
Friends.
Aunties and Uncles.






You have seen me grow all these years.
I made you laugh, I made you cry.
Please know that though I may leave you physically, I will never leave YOU.










For the little girl you watched grow...



 The little girl you made smile..




Will never really change.








and that little girl loves you.
Always.


"I love because HE first love me"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you will still update your blog when you are over there!

Unknown said...

Definitely:) Everyday.

E said...

SUCH A CUTE BEBI. <3