Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

BEEP BEEP.

I NEED TO PASS.

NEED.

My dream car.
Well, not really.

I was preparing to go for my driving test today.

NERVE-WRECKING.



Here is a list of things you should bring/wear:


1. Covered shoes

2. T-shirt. (no hanky-panky-show-your-belly business)
3.Jeans. 
4. Phone. (to keep mom updated)
5. IC.




Due to my nerves, (my instructor was equally nervous...or worst).
I decided to call him to ask if i could wear ballet flats instead of sport shoes for the test.
Our conversation went something like this:


I texted him : Can i wear flats for the exam tomorrow? *smiley face*

(5 seconds later)

RRRIINNG!! (He calls)

Instructor: WHAT IS FLATS?!!! *panicky tone*










sigh.








Anyways.




The test went something like this.


I went there and waited. 



I sat next to an old man.
A caterpillar came.

He squished it.

Rest. In. Pieces




I did the hill.
SUCCESS!

Then the side parking.
SUCCESS!

Then the 3 point turn.
SUCCESS AGAIN!!




Then i did the road test.





I am now a driver.
LEGALLY.












SO,


next time you see this on the road...








DON'T HONK.






...it might be me








As for how i passed today.
I thank you God!
Amen.










Till tomorrow, 
Cheers.




You can still go out tomorrow. I'm not driving.

2 comments:

sylvia said...

Congrats !!!!! I like your drawing, hahahaha....

Unknown said...

Well done! Congrats!! Enjoy reading ur blog!