Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

我的小学.



We've all been there.


Today a friend dropped by my place.


We ended up talking about our primary school.


We both went to 三小. (SJK Chung Hua No.3)






Those were strange times...






Below the pictures are translations.


*i knew studying chinese for 12 years would have its purpose one day*
















These were my 'rituals'.







GOOD MORNING TEACHER.







LINE UP.







Direct translation: Teacher, I can go toilet or not?

English: Teacher, may I use the toilet?







HOMEWORK.

they were preparing us in the event that all the printers and type writers
in the world were destroyed.

We wrote the same word at least 20 times.

SOMETIMES 100.
*if you wrote it wrongly*












Well, I'm glad I'm out of primary school.












Till tomorrow,
Cheers.

No comments: