Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 February 2012

Game that beats (MARAH BURUNG).





Let's play a game.


I shall tell you what I did today.


First in words.


Then in pictures. 




(Try to recall what i did from just looking 


at the pictures. )



*JANGAN MENIRU I TELL YOU*
(Don't cheat.)




In words: 


6.05 alarm rang. I got up. Changed. Brushed my teeth. Ate a bowl of porridge.




I went down stairs. Using the lift. Then took a train. To hopper's Crossing.




I caught a cab. Paid 12 dollars for it. Arrived at Shawn's swim school. swimwear on.




I had a swim course. Ended at 5. Took a train back. Arrived at Melbourne Central.




I cooked. Ate. Showered. Went to the cafe to draw on the wall.




Drank a cup of Milo. Paid my bills. Went on facebook...






BLOGGED.


















































In pictures:
























If you got everything right.


Comment. I shall give you a *virtual* pat on the back.


















Till tomorrow,
Cheers.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is so interesting ! :D How long have you been doodling ? It's so adorable.