Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 February 2012

Exploration.


Hello there mate.


My mate. ( buddy)

ELY!

So. 


I landed this morning in Melbourne. Midnight. ( 9 o' clock in Malaysia )




It was such a looooooooong flight.





I shuffled on the plane with this pair of socks.
Pris. If you're reading this...

I KNOW YOU ARE SO PROUD.






I drew.


On a shirt.


With a sharpie.


Which now has no more ink.


The front-left (sleeve)

Back-right (sleeve)

Zoomed in.

Zoomed in. MORE.




I'm planing to finish it.




Just a bit lazy. 




TEENY WEENY BIT.




TEENY WEENY TINY PUNY....












HONESTLY.
I'm very lazy.




But it will be finished. I found my motivation. 
Which I cannot tell you.




*DUM DUM DUM  DUM*




Anyways.
Till tomorrow.




CHEERS.


Goodnight mate.





1 comment:

frances said...

I love reading your blog! :D Have a great time in Australia, Joyce! All the best, stay safe, and don't be lazy to update! I'll be reading(and stalking for updates 8D)!!! God bless! xoxo