Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

Special.


Year of the dragon.

I take it very seriously.

rawr.


I spent the last two days going to all the houses in Kuching.


HEH.


HMMM.


It was a lot of fun.
There was a lot of funny people.
We enjoyed being with each other, it was also considered a 'goodbye' Chinese New Year.


Most of us were leaving.


Parting ways.






So we spent the last few days together being who we are.


I did most of the ruining.




goofy.

Bullying.

Posing.

Cheese-ing.
That's not even a word.




I'm going to miss all of the funny people here.




They stick with you.

Through thick and thin.

and never leave you smiling alone.




For all you guys out there that has made this Chinese New Year special,


GONG XI FA CHAI.


and I love you guys.
It's just a goodbye for now.












Cheers.

No comments: