Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2012

Lessons Learned


It's Friday.. Friday...

Wait...

It's Sunday... Sunday...

Its a Sunday night and my sister is off to a party,
and so are my lovely parents.


How about me?

Though I might consider eating too.

WELL...

I have learnt quite a few lessons today.
Let me share with you the AMAZING things i've learnt.

LESSON 1
I SHOULD BE....



Today when i finally woke up (8.30), I realize that I had to get ready for church.
And I was a little bit unorganized. 

A LITLLE BIT.

TEENY TINY BIT.


First, I couldn't find my camera charger. When i finally found it...
Then, I couldn't find my socks. *I was holding it*. When i found that...
I then misplaced my shirt. *Apparently i put it back*. When i found that...
I couldn't find my phone.

*15 minutes later*

I did. 

To prevent further stress, unwanted grey hair, overlapping wrinkles,
headaches and EXTREME frustration.

BE ORGANIZE.



LESSON 2

I SHOULD BE...



I swim.
I used to swim.
*sigh*

I swam. (Note the past tense)


Besides changing the channels of the tv,
I must admit I don't do much exercise anymore. Which is a
shame. I think all the sickness can smell my lack of activity.....

SO THEY ATTACK ME. *cough cough*

So healthy-radiant-strong-exercising reader(s), 

KEEP IT UP.

I heard this fantastic quote today.
"YOU WERE CREATED TO WALK IN
THE IMPOSSIBLE" 

So don't end up like this..



LAST BUT NOT LEAST.


 Wear tons of sunblock under hot sun. Wear it even if there is barely sun.

P/s: Nobody likes SUNBURNS.


LESSON 3

I SHOULD ...


Shout out to Abel!

Happy Birthday future Singer/Actor/Dancer?/Famous person.

Anyways...
I wanted to talk about this lesson because


I love it when

... little kids hold the doors for others even though its so heavy for them
... people give up their seats on buses/trains for those in need
... students offer to carry teacher's bags or heavy items
... an older brother gives his ice cream to his younger sister

BASICALLY, I love it when people can willingly put others first.





*Beep beep* 
YAY!
My phone rang.
heh.
Thanks to last minute planning,
guess i won't be staying home alone tonight.



Till next time.
(Which would probably be tomorrow)
Cheers.













No comments: