Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 June 2013

Mine.







Here's to a story of hope.
One that I long for.
That one day,
I'll wake up to someone that I love.
One that I will fight with occasionally,
but one that I will fight for.
And will do the same for me.
That I may be the apple of his eye,
and he'd be the only one in my heart.
One that will laugh and joke together with me,
one that I will share secrets, songs, and everything with.
He'd be my best friend,
and I'd read my vows to him.
Hand in hand,
down that aisle.
Someone I'd dedicate my life to.
I promise to never give him reason to doubt me,
and no matter what he says.
I'd probably still get jealous sometimes.
After all,
I'm protective of what's mine.
That I may count down my days with. 
One that will bring out the best in me,
and give me the ability to love like no other. 
I'd fix his tie,
he'd tell me I look beautiful.
I'd compliment his shoes, 
and he'd buy more for me. *jokes*
We'd have family dinners,
he'll watch me make a mess in the kitchen,
and then help me clean up.
He'd be a great man of faith,
one that would be able to lead me.
One that walks right before God and before men.
A man that I'll call mine.
One that I'd thank God for everyday.
As for now,
all I can do is to walk right myself.
So that when the time comes,
that such a person will enter my life..

I'd deserve him.

No comments: