Total Pageviews

Monday 24 June 2013

Mei Mei






 We have so many things in common.
We share the same clothes,
same shoes,
same jokes,
same friends.
We love hanging out together,
even just the two of us.
We both suck at chinese,
and we're great at being silly.

Ultimately,
watching you grow each day.
I feel really blessed.
Because who knew,
that my little sister...

The one who was a massive crybaby.
The one who did ballet, while I did taekwondo.
The one who was so soft-spoken.
The one who was worlds apart from me...

Would become my world.
My shopping buddy.
My gym partner.
My occasional guide.
My best friend.


I know there will be times in your life that will be hard.
And as much as I want to protect you from everything that will hurt you..
there will be people in your life that will try to pull you down,
or situations that try to tear your hopes and break your dreams.

Protection from all is impossible,
but that doesn't mean I won't try.

I will do my best to fight everything that gets in your way,
I will break those who break your heart, (LITERALLY)
I will stand with you when no one will,
I will be your biggest fan,
in everything you do.


I will be your cheche.


Happy Birthday Pris.

 no matter how big/tall you get,
you'll always be my meimei.




  

No comments: