Total Pageviews

Monday 23 July 2012

NI HAO?


Hey ya peeps!
Check out my little advertisement on my instagram.

Follow me 
@joycekml

You'll get sneak peeks of the blog.




Anyways,
here is the story of what happened today.



My alarm went off around 8.30.
I happen to have one that sounds like a fire alarm.
Think I should change it,
I wake up feeling slightly stressed out every morning.




Then I did my normal morning routine.
1. Brush my teeth
2. Wash my face
3. Take a dump
4.Comb my hair (optional)



By the time I was ready,
It was 9.20.
10 minutes till the lecture started...

"TO INFINITY.. AND BEYOND!"




However,
When i reached (at 9.30), there was nobody there.
So strange...





Open the laptop..
Click my schedule...
Open my eyes...

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

10:30




You know the saying

"the early bird catches the worm"

What a lie.






BTW,
for those of you with some goodness in the depths
of your soul.
Please click on this link and help out for a good cause.


Put your money where it's worth.

FYI: the project belongs to a friend of mine with a great vision. Your 
support will be highly appreciated.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too cute! love this