Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 July 2012

Come to the dark side. Calories don't matter!




Hello lovelies.

..


and for guys that read my blog,
hello macho(s).



I decided to share a lil temptation of mine.




ARNOTT'S SHAPES!
FANTABULOUS!

But make sure you buy Tomato and Chilli.
I guarantee satisfaction. 


*If you buy another flavour, NO guarantee.



Anyways,
I tried this Brazilian martial art thingy called Capoeira. 
It was really a great work out...at the start,
but I couldn't feel much of my body towards the end.



I ended up in bed with fuzzy shoes and funky pants
for quite a while. 

Movement was no longer an option.



OH YEA,
I have also recently been making use of Facetime.
Must say,
Wonderful creation...






hmm..
It really feels great blogging again.
There's so much going on in my head,
good venue to let it out.




So,
PEACE OUT PEEPS.





FYI: Go easy on the biscuit thing. Once you start, you don't stop.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Interesting read :)

Kristeen said...

Try the biscuits with mayo... ><