Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 July 2012

I'M BACK! *firecrackers*



Hello readers,
if any still exists.

 considering I have slacked.

Well, I've been on holiday and my blog decided to take a vacation too.

BUT I'M BACK!

Well, 
here it goes.



Sometimes, I even feel like I'm actually there.
With all the wonderful food.



I guess the constant longing 
to go home isn't so easily explained.


and..


and...


Though they are all FANTABULOUS and
I miss them so so so much...



I guess its just a sense of place.
Security. Familiarity.





Being here is a blessing.
Right now,
going home is a longing.





Ps: I promise this blog will not be taking further vacations. I sincerely apologize
if my absence has affected you in any way (emotionally, physically, physiologically).. 
NAH! You're fine.

No comments: