Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 September 2013

Day 1 : Father's Day




To the man that can draw a straight line with his eyes close,
The man who claims he can cook chicken rice, but I have yet to taste it.. 
The man who wins best dressed at countless functions,
The man who can skilfully clean the fish pond.
Happy 'Australian' Father's Daddy. 

Im sorry but you don't get a lovey dovey poem because this is your second Father's Day. 

To all Fathers in Australia ( and anywhere really)... Happy Father's Day.

And daddy. Remember how you always tell me that it's not by our strength that we receive blessings. I think I get it... Because there is nothing in this world that I could've possible done to deserve a dad as great as you. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what do you use to draw your pictures?