Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 August 2012

PANIC.




It was one of those days when I realized I had ran out
of toilet paper.
I was down to my last roll,
and I needed more.


It's pretty obvious why.
So I shall not go into that in detail.





I went to Big W (general appliances store) straight after class.
I must have looked like a backpacker.






I carried
1. my bag
2.my laptop
3. my *ahem* shopping
4. and all the groceries and the TOILET PAPER


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED



I was so happy that I got everything done fast,
that I felt like the stuff I had to carry felt lighter.

A lot lighter.














When I got home,
I realized...




MY LAPTOP!!







After 5 minutes of self-panicky-arguments,
I ran out of the house in my sleeping pants straight back to Big W.







Long story short,
it's back where it belongs.




In perfect condition,
dent and all.




No comments: