Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

Fifth time's the charm.

Nice right?

I know.




I love it when the room is filled with laughter.


....and chicken noodles.






My school crew came!
we cool.

we special.

*Mah gurl-frens*




I couldn't go visiting with my youth gang though because I had driving.




I was SOOOO frustrated yesterday.


BUT.




I shall leave that in the past.


because,


I did well today! *firecrackers in the background* 






When i got home,


two of my ex schoolmates paid me a visit.

Paul and Aaron!
Thanks for coming guys.

Eventually Reening came too.
Straight from the airport.


Then we had a celebration!



Food.
Heh.

My peeps!


I had three super-dy duper days in a row.
Quite an interesting Chinese New Year.






I like it.








Till tomorrow,
Cheers.

No comments: