Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Darkest Hour.



Daily Announcement: I shall be flying to Penang tomorrow.

via AIR ASIA.


So i decided to make a little joke about it through my drawing.

HEH.

However,
AIRASIA is a great airline



Today, I had quite a lot of fun.

I played Time Crisis in the arcade.

To be exact, i played...



TIME CRISIS 2.

Not time crisis... peace.


After that I went to watch this movie, 





I honestly learnt quite a lot from that movie.

There was a scene where this guy and his girlfriend were running from the alien-ish-
lightning-buzzing-human-vaporating-thing. They ran into a narrow alley. He was in front so he shut the door. Leaving his poor (very beautiful) girlfriend outside...

 TO DIE.


When they asked him why he did that,

He said:

Though everyone wants to think of themselves as courageous,
there are those moments (his-leaving-his-girlfriend-to-die moment),
where people react without thinking.

It is those moments you realize what kind of person you are.

He was selfish and a coward.

BOO!! (reader[s] please boo along with me)




Now let me give you a little spoiler,

My own version of the movie.


They run.






They plan.


They shoot.


So, even after a whole day of fun.
I remembered to learn something.

I learned that I must KNOW who I am as a person.

Not just THINK i know.

It takes the greatest person to be courageous in the darkest hour.






Before i leave, here's a little ENLIGHTENMENT.

I went to get my photo taken for my medical check up. 

Turned out decent i guess.


Spot the difference.


*laughs*

Till next time (tomorrow),
CHEERS.


No comments: