Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Baby steps.


NIKE.
JUST DO IT.

But do it with
baby steps.


My cousin is adorable. Capital A-dorable.


Yesterday when her parents got home, she stuck to her mum like glue.
Her poor father called for her.


She ignored.




Out of desperation, 
He pulled out a secret weapon.


The guy looks about 100 years older.

Anyways,
upon seeing the green coloured 5 dollar bill.
She started to walk towards her dad. 


Heh.


I honestly think she has no clue what money is.
She just knows that the green thing is her ticket to tons of...

TESCO RIDES.
Location: Outside the stores.
Cost: About a dollar for two minutes.


BUT




She had to work for it.


Her job was to remove my uncle's socks. * CUTENESS OVERLOAD*






If she had a baby resume.
It would be something like this.


Can move heavy items.

Can be extremely cute.



Can act.  First happy.

Then emo.



Can feed own self.

 

BEST OF ALL.


Can ALSO feed dogs.




Besides spending time with my lovely cousin,


I found some pictures of my uncles and my dad when they were young.


Photo albums under the closet.

My dad.

Uncle Boey.
The crazy good artist.
Visit him at iamboey.com

Uncle Sean.
My cousin's father.


Looking at all the pictures made me think.


We all start of the same,
young and innocent.
Unaware of what is going to happen in the future.




The best thing to do is to be child-like.
not CHILD-ISH.




Take baby steps.
To be happy with the simplest things.
To give thanks for what we have.




Because it keeps getting better.



Till tomorrow.
Cheers.
*I just might do another one later on*


2 comments:

Pris said...

I love your blog. Hahaha

Emily said...

i like it too :)