Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 June 2012

Finally, a post with more than 3 lines.



I OWE YOU GUYS A LONGER POST.
I DARE SAY.
I AM SLACKING!


I am practically on holiday.
Feels good.

I kinda regret not getting the granny sweater. *sigh*





The very CD you are looking at contains 70 percent
of my semester's marks.



So I made a nice case to keep that '70%' CD.

*By the way, its a DVD. A CD only has 750 MB,
I needed 2GB. Wow, I am a nerd*



When i handed it in,
I came home and took a piece of scrap paper and drew.





What comes to mind when you think of hearts?
Everyone seems to just see <3.


Then I thought about how it's better to be different.
Because, when everyone is great...
sometimes you shouldn't be.
You should be different.

You might not be 'THE BEST',
but you will be remembered.
 ..thats more important.





and....
my hair isn't red. It kinda faded off.
BUT WAIT.
It looks cooler.
different.





No comments: