Total Pageviews

Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Birthday Sarah Lim Wanton.




Friends help you when you're in need.
Best friends help and encourage you when you're in need.

Sarah helps, encourages, tells you what's wrong, and solves it..
so you won't have to be in need.




Dear Sarah,
if you're reading this..

wait. YOU SHOULD BE READING THIS.




we've grown up together.




smiled for cameras together.





watch each other smile for the camera.





You've been the friend that I always had to cling on.
*sometimes literally too... just to annoy you




We had such 'glamorous' moments together.




Like I said.
'GLAMOROUS'




You've been my bestie for... ever.




I've made you do weird/funny/dumb things.




and yet you still can tolerate all my drama.




And here we are.
The best of friends.









SO.
I wanna wish you a Happy 19th Birthday.
From the one who loves you thousand of miles away.



ME.

You are one irreplaceable wanton.

sorry. in house joke.







No comments: