Total Pageviews

Friday 14 December 2012

Special moments.



19 feels good.

Doesn't really feel that different.
But still good. 




Well, for those of you that don't know.
I turned 19 yesterday.


You can still wish me/ give me presents/ buy me a car-or-house/ FOOD/ anything.


I'm flexible. Any of the above would do.


Well,
It's been quite awhile since I blogged,
but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

In my case, I just needed a break.





Dinner with the family. 
The very people that raised me and made me the interesting person I am.

Thank them for they gave birth to your source of entertainment (how ever short).
ME.




Today's post would be something I recently cross pathed with.
It started with this book.



The journey of a mother and her disabled daughter.
And within it all,
how she found strength to give thanks.


I just came back from the EIP Christmas Party.
EIP stands for Early Intervention Program.
For special kids.






It was chaotic.
Extremely chaotic.
Children running in every direction and screaming in every language.
Laughing, crying, clapping.

But it was so beautiful.
Within all that chaos, there lied so much beauty.


They sang.
Along with their parents and teachers.


"God is good, All the time.
He put this song of praise in this heart of mine."



..and I was just blown away.
How this world defines good has just lost all its meaning.
What is good?


Well,
good; was the teachers that are able to love this little children, flaws and all.
good; was the 3 year old being able to sing even half the lyrics of the song.
good; was not crying when they went up on stage.
good; for this little children..
was being alive.





To be honest,
I was barely awake when I found out I had to attend this party.
Skipping breakfast and slipping into decent looking clothes,
my dad, my sister and I took to the event.




We were hungry.
But we didn't mind being patient.
After all,
 our patience only had to last a morning.
While we sat there and admired the patience of loving parents.

Patience that would last a lifetime.







The love of a mother.
It requires a special kind of love, for a special kind of child.
To bear every negativity the world could/would throw at her,
and love unconditionally the baby in her arms.

"Because through it all, I will be with you"




No comments: