Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Happy Birthday!


Dear Saini,
I never call you Saini. 

*Start again*

Hi ko! 

To think that I've only known you for about 2 and a half years...
I feel like I've known you for a lifetime.



I've seen so many sides of you. Be it your strengths or your weaknesses.
How charming you are in front of others,
Yet deep down a total goofball like me.

You always prioritize others, 
Sometimes at the expense of your self.
Hard you are on the outside,
You're like marshmallow within.
All soft and gooey.... 

Despite being so far away, you always managed to keep an eye out for me.
I know I drive you up the wall sometimes,
(Especially during that time of the month)
And yet you bear with me.

We both have been pretty busy lately,
You starting a new life in Melbourne...
Yet when we have the time to talk, it means that much more.

You have been such a blessing to me.
Blessed me with love, encouragement, (occasional headaches), entertainment...



Mr.Birthday Boy.



Happy birthday. 


You are official old!




Love,
Meimei.

No comments: